Tuesday 19 January 2010

Xenobi

Malicious, vulnerable to his own unstable mutations, he may be a goofy little mutant reject, but he can kick some hero butt too.

The first and only model I have painted this year - my self-imposed painting challenge isn't going as quickly as hoped! I just wanted to get something done and couldn't spray up anything new due to recent snow. In addition I had ground to a halt painting two big models, so wanted to finish something. In hindsight I may touch up a few places before varnishing, but I find the outcome at least to be fairly agreeable.

Sculpted by James van Schaik, this is a tiny little model, which may not be wholly obvious at first, so I wanted a base that raised him up a tad. A fun little model that I look forward to suing in games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...