Sunday 1 September 2013

Ninja Sensei (Jade Cult II)

Click me! Make me bigger!
Well that did not go as planned. This was supposed to be my 'week 3' entry into Minion Month, and it slipped badly - it wasn't completed until last Friday. As for the 'week 4' entry, well that is underway, but I have blown the deadline.

I am pretty disappointed, as so far I have pretty much achieved the challenges I have done with others, but not this time. While I have so far painted 4 Minion models as a result, I was really hoping to have done more. Still, I intend to finish the other Ninjas I have started, and I did some more on them today, so all main colours are blocked out, and have worked on the green areas with shading and some highlighting.

This model is to be a Ninja Sensei for Jade Cult; all my Ninja Sensei will use the body featuring the tabard as well as the bald head, so that they will be more distinctive among the eventual hoped for ranks of Ninjas.

Also note that I have changed my lighting set up a little, adding two additional lamps, so that may see a little bit of experimentation with future photographs; I am simply hoping they will be brighter and crisper, but we shall see.

Anyway that is all for now. I have more Ninjas underway, and have started work on the Primate of Mystery, so that may get finished in the next couple of weeks, if motivation is there.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool looking figure. Shows how versatile these kits are.

    Nevermind on missing the deadline. Its easily done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon; they are are pretty useful. Arms options are: kama; nunchaku; swords; sais. Then there are a number of heads available; let alone adding ape heads or anything else weird like Rob did. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...