Monday 3 June 2019

Partnership Announcement


Pulp Monsters and Kitbash Games are incredibly excited to announce their partnership to deliver a bold next era of Pulp City gaming!

This partnership will deliver new miniatures and new game-play choices, rules updates and errata, and regular new online content for Pulp City.

The brainchild of Maciej Żylewicz’s Pulp Monsters, Pulp City is the blockbuster miniature skirmish game of Supreme battles which has been supported since its launch by an amazing and dedicated fan-base.


This new partnership between the company that created both the game and its remarkable vision, and a returning creator from Pulp City Supreme Edition, will ensure that Pulp City continues to grow and thrive.

Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming days, weeks and months!

10 comments:

  1. Good news, it's a niche market and this way you can stand strong together.
    For some reason I always thought you were associated with Pulp City though, my mistake 😊.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wouter. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

      You were correct, I was involved until around two years ago, so it is like coming homes in many ways. :)

      Delete
  2. Great news, PulpCitizen... in fact amazing news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...