Wednesday 17 June 2015

Grimmrock

Painted Pulp City mini in my collection number 123 all present and correct! Grimmrock was started at the same time as Toxic Grimmvenger and Supreme Grimm. I blocked out the skin-tone on Supreme Grimm, Grimmrock and Spartagrimm all at the same time, then focused on finishing Toxic Grimmvenger, before moving on to each of the others in turn. It has proven productive to do that, with 3 minis that were finished in 8 days (the dates of posting does not reflect when they were finished). After Spartagrimm (to be finished soon I hope) I plan to tackle TINY!, John Grimmsham and maybe the Grimmbiote soon, and maybe The Big Grimmowski, which would give me a painted Grimm force of 17 or 18 Levels, so basically plenty to choose from!

It feels nice to be getting caught up on my Pulp City painting at last.

In game terms Grimmrock is a Tank, like Hooligrimm. That is where the similarities end. While both pretty tough and hard-hitting for lowly level 1 Supremes, Grimmrock is more defensively orientated, while Hooligrimm is definitely more offensively orientated. What that underlines I think, is the sheer wealth of variety the Grimm have to offer as a Team.

Grimmrock
Hero/Villain, Brawler, Level 1, Nature
30 mm

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Simon; most importantly 'quick and done' which was nice after a painting slow down in the last couple of months. :)

      Delete
  2. Very cool, a nice addition to your growing Grimm band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter; that takes me to 9 Grimm I have painted, but to use them all I need to get Grimmsham done soon and TINY! will be a priority. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...