Sunday 18 March 2012

Sgt. Bale Extreme (6)

I think I have finished this. I say think, as I will need to have a second look in daylight in the morning to be sure. It is not yet varnished (which I will leave to dry for at least 24 hours once done), but the primary painting is done I feel, barring any last minute corrections.

Once I have rechecked the mini I will take some proper pictures with my lighting set-up before dispatching it to the USA to Beermonkey who it has been painted for.

This is the first time I have painted a mini for 'someone else', and the deadline for the exchange has been a good thing for me. Nice to finally have this done after sitting waiting painting for so long.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love this mini. Beermonkey is one lucky dude. Great paintjob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Luckyjoe - I appreciate the compliment! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I was wondering how you were going to paint the skull...and...it jumps right off the page at me! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay. :)

      Be sure to check back in when I have (hopefully!) taken some better pictures. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...