Wednesday 31 July 2013

Welcome

A new 'welcome to the blog' post, this time as a shout out to JP. That folk are still signing up is heartening, even when I have not been painting too much lately. So thanks to JP for taking time to stop by.

On the blog front, expect some increased posting in the next few weeks. I have just come off a Painting Challenge over on the Eclectic Gentleman Tabletop Gamer (click for link), and August is set to be another. August is going to be Minion Month - this month Rob and I will try and paint up some of those supporting guys, the ones who are not the head-liners, but the humble grunts. For my own part of the Minion Month Painting Challenge I plan to paint 1-2 Ninjas each week for 4 weeks. Therefore a minimum of of 4 Ninjas, but maybe 6, or 8 or perhaps even more! (okay, I am getting carried away thee knowing my usual productivity!)

The deadlines will be August 10th; August 17th; August 24th and August 31st. That gives me quite a bit of lead time for the first minis which I hope will hold me in good stead for the Painting Challenge as a whole. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you aboard. :)

    And folks, if you are reading this, I hope to have some newly painted minis up here over the next few weeks. And not just Ninjas...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...