Monday 11 November 2013

Welcome

A warm 'welcome to the Pulp Citizen' goes out to Solo wargaming-on a budget, proprietor of the Solo Wargaming in the UK blog (click for link). Check out his amazing scratch build urban building here.

With so much going on with what we have been doing for almost two years in re-developing Pulp City to (hopefully!) make it a better and more accessible game, my painting has slipped from where i was at a couple of years ago. I hope to remedy that (yes, I keep saying that it seems!), with a few more minis slipped into the queue.

Despite that laxity on my part, people still keep reading and signing up, so thank you all, very, very much.

2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for the link that is very kind of you. I enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...