The dark side of Nature's fury is revealed with Dark Solar's Villainous equinox.
Like the Heroic version, this is not a strict Sub-faction per se, but does behave like one if you stick to the stipulations of Dark Solar's additional Team Power.
With some mutual restrictions (Ulthar versus Tritonious and Virgo), a Level 22 Team can still be put into the field.
Supremes pictured above:
(back row, left to right):
- Harrier: her Greed can be used to turn her to towards the Villainous side.
- Seabolt: mysterious watery force of Nature.
- Gorgoroth, Taurus Captain: raging ground assault leader.
- Father Oak: parks warden reborn as a mighty agent of Gaia.
- Guerilla: ferocious co-leader of the ARC revolution.
- Riposte: playing the long strategic game, does working with the Dark Equinox serve a broader purpose?
(middle row, left to right):
- Stalker: Solar's loyal companion, in any incarnation.
- Stormblades, Libra Sensei: warrior monk master of close-quarters fighting.
- Dark Solar: avatar of an ancient god.
- Tritonious: alien-human hybrid and enemy of the Ulthar.
- Virgo: extra-terrestrial rebel; will not work with other Ulthar.
(front row, left to right):
- Gemini X: psychic defender and healer.
- Gemini Y: mind manipulator.
- Xenobi: peculiar little mutate.
- Acorn: destructive force of Nature able to tear down mankind's edifices with a whim.
- Le Murtiple: self-replicating saboteur turned revolutionary.