Click on the picture to embiggen.
Sometimes known as the Hooded Man, is he really the infamous Doctor Van Der Beek coming back from beyond the grave? Or just a guy that wants us to think so? Just to name several things that he might be involved in: Nuke, military facility raids, Quantum Holes to 1940’s, Kodo Island. That makes him a major player.
And of course crime is his game. Mysterious Man is, like Dark Solar and Dead-Eye, an unaligned Supreme. Like them he is a Level 3 who creates Sub-Faction type of Team when all of the Team lack a Sub-faction. Thta leaves him a good number of Villains to draw upon..
Supremes pictured above:
(back row, left to right):
- Tangent: Pulp City's deadliest shot?
- Seabolt: living water elemental?
- Tritonious: alien-human hybrid.
- Father Oak: parks warden reborn as a mighty agent of Gaia.
- Stalker: feline companion to all aspects of Solar, empowered by ancient mystical forces.
- Sister Bedlam: disgraced former doctor; underworld medic.
(middle row, left to right):
- Gentleman: gun for hire.
- Virgo: renegade Ulthar.
- Nuke: radioactive menace.
- Mysterious Man: the ultimate criminal scientist.
- Kitty Cheshire: returned to earth, her body and sanity twisted apart from her time in an other-dimensional plane.
- Sanguine: vampire corporate raider.
- Arquero: vengeful vigilante given direction by Riposte.
(front row, left to right):
- Harrier: vengeful mutant; her Greed makes her an option for Mysterious Man to exploit.
- Vector: former thief transformed into digital form as a consequence of his own crimes.
- Xenobi: sadistic little mutant; one of the Mysterious Man's experiments?
- Acorn: an agent of Gaia on earth, believed to be the offspring of mighty Father Oak.
- Avatar of the Jaguar: the darks aspect of the power of Ahau-Kin.
- Riposte: tactical expert and master swords-woman seeking to topple her father's corrupt empire.