Sunday 9 February 2014

Welcome

A welcome to Wouter Wolput  amid all the Pulp City Supreme Edition Kickstarter stuff.

I *think* Wouter came her via the KS project, which was something I had not actually expected! I hope Wouter finds some interesting posts and content here on the blog, and thanks again for him taking time to visit and sign up.

The project continues to run (ending 1st of March) and has already allowed us to get more more minis commissioned for the line, in a shorter space of time, than would normally be the case. Some previews of those later!

1 comment:

  1. :-) I did, just followed the link provided in the comment section of the KS.
    The more I read about this game, the more I like it. Beautiful miniatures as well.
    Truth to be told: I never heard about the game before I saw a notice about the KS on TTGN. But I'm glad I've a chance to jump in now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...