Friday 9 September 2011

Welcome

Another 'welcome' post going to a new Follower of the blog; thanks to Lorenzo Calvi for taking the time to sign up take a look at whatever it is I a m posting. As I have said before, seeing new names and seeing the audience and views stats helps keep me going in blogging away, so I am thankful to everyone who has taken time out to sign up and keep a watch what is happening in this blog. And once again thanks to Lorenzo Calvi for taking some time out for this little blog. Much appreciated.

On Pulp City matters, we had another game today, with me using the recently reinforced Blood Watch against ARC in the hands of Rob; look for a new Battle Report soon, but in the meantime check out this picture as a taster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...