Friday, 18 May 2012

Welcome

Welcome aboard to Follower #109 - ARBAL. Even after a couple of years it always helps keep my enthusiasm going for the blog to see new people join up, so I am really thankful as ever when someone signs up - so a big thanks to ARBAL and of course to everyone who stops by.

As mentioned in the last post, I hope to finish Crimson Oni this weekend and get some paint on a few others.

I am also making some plans for a future Battle Report Encounter;. I feel like doing something rural  (like the UK-set game), so that I can use trees, hills etc. and see how that affects gaming. I picked up some Kallistra hills (or maybe they are escarpments) at Salute and want to give them a try.

3 comments:

  1. Lookiing forward to seeing what you come up with for a UK battle.
    Maybe castle ruins aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one won't be UK, but maybe woods (with a ruin!) deep in the heart of Ruritania or something. I want to try different elevations etc, and see if that will inform any decisions we make with the new rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hills and such could really mix it up

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...