Sunday 20 May 2012

Mini Exchange - What Came In The Post

This little fellow arrived safe and soundly yesterday, and I have to say I am very pleased to acquire him!

Painted by Maru from the Pulp City Forum, who has done some studio painting for Pulp City, including some of the Ulthar if I recall correctly.

This is one of a future batch of Grimm - and will be called a Grimm Flamer, although of course that could change; in my Salute pictures you may have noticed that there were some resin masters for some of those future Grimm releases, and that this was one of those.

So not only do I get a really nicely painted mini, but it isn't even released yet! I know - I am very lucky.

I enjoyed taking part in the Mini Exchange with my own contribution (Sgt. Bale Extreme), and well done to everyone who has painted and dispatched a mini for someone else to enjoy. A big shout out too to varagon of the Forum and a fellow contributor to Pulp City as he organised the thing. Well done Bob.

Finally, a big thank you to Maru for painting this mini, and getting hold of it to send to me. Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing. Great work by Maru as always.

    You lucky %&%$^%. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...