Tuesday 28 May 2013

Grimmancer (2)

Click to enlarge-icate
After the Fall, the Grimm have changed. They have grown more powerful, and increasingly there are new enclaves that have been found under the city’s boroughs.

Not my best work, but this has sat unfinished for months, so I was determined to get him out of the painting queue at the weekend. I actually enjoyed finishing the mini more than the preceding stops and starts which may explain why I was able to finish him quite quickly (I say quickly; that is relative to the months of stagnation on the work!).

In the current edition Grimm are a Minion or Resource option; in the SE version expect them to change and be something more, even though it may be a while before they re-appear fully. Be sure that they are not gone though!


Getting this one done has reignited my enthusiasm so I hope I can finish a few more Pulp City minis in June; I have 3 Terror Cotta Warriors and Night Fright & Leech part painted so they need to be my priorities.

Before they appear though, expect another Pulp City minis post or two in the next few days...




2 comments:

  1. Nice job I quite like the swirl pattern on the lollipop? Characterful little mini. Look forward to seeing the next additions I'm having a clear down of the paint table myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was indeed trying for a lollipop as the other one has a 'no entry type sign. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...