Saturday 4 January 2014

Welcome

A new 'welcome to the blog post' Pulp Citizen extends a hearty handshake of thanks to Sean who has recently signed up; thanks for doing so! This is my first blog and has been running for a few years now, so I really do appreciate you guys taking time to stop by.

Stuff coming up for this year:
The Pulp City Supreme Edition (or Pulp City SE as we have tended to call it) Kickstarter *should* launch on January 30th. The stuff that has delayed this has all been technical behind the scenes stuff and not the project goals, so once launched we hope for a smooth project.

Painting, painting and maybe some more painting. I'd like to finish more Pulp City minis this year than last, especially as with the Kickstarter there will be a lot coming up if it is successful and reaches stretch goals.

Gaming; expect the usual festive Battle Reports, but I would like to get some more regular gaming in through the year for all the games I like.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, and for stopping by my blog. I look forward to more battle reports.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...