Sunday 1 May 2011

Billboards

I made these as some extra 'rooftop scenery' for my Pulp City games. I cannibalised some Tamiya 1/48 Road Sign sets to provide the basis for the billboards, and mounted a couple onto the sides of Ziterdes Apartment Buildings.

The Pulp City Pirates are the American Football team that Dead Eye was linked with before his fall from grace. I try and think these things out, you know! Even added a little ® symbol for extra 'authenticity'.

I made up a sheet of 8 different designs, so keep an eye out on future battle reports for alternatives.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great- very 'American-Urban' looking. Small details make a big difference, I think. they help fix a battle in a time and place. good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...