Wednesday 3 February 2010

Welcome

The latest welcome goes to cooey2ph - am I the only one curious as to how that particular handle came to pass into use?

I am guessing that cooey2ph is a miniatures and/or minitures gaming hobbyist, so they are more than welcome hereabouts, even if the focus of my blog is pretty narrow in some ways. I hope you find some use in visiting, and thanks for joining.

Speaking of the miniatures hobby, I'd like to add a link again to my friend Rob's blog. His is nominally about superhero minis, yet in truth is an eclectic affair including supers, Wild/Old West, sci-fi and a Conan-influenced series of barbarians and the like. It can be found here: Four Colour Super Minis.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you aboard. The more the merrier as they say. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...