Wednesday 10 November 2010

(Another) Hooligrimm

Here's how the Grimm invasion begins...

As I mentioned in another post, this could become my 'kick start' motivational miniature when I hit a painting slump. After slapping this second Hooligrimm around with the hairy sticks I was then full of sufficient gumption to tackle and finally finish the Necro GI's.

I really do need to finish the other Grimm soon...I have a couple of Grimmancers and a couple of Diggers to get done.

On the plus side, I may have to try to place a bulk order of these with Pulp Monsters at some point, to account that I will undoubtedly hit another slump again. unless I can find another 'go to' mini that is.

I love the mini (sculpted by Christian Danckworth) simply because it is quick and easy to paint, and is fun and full of character - a winning combo.I just hope I don't feel the 'need' to paint another one too soon if you get my meaning.

Of course, I am very curious as to seeing more Grimm in the future; the Guide should have art depicting a few other Grimm types, and if those minis are half as characterful as the first 3, then I look forwards to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...