Saturday 27 August 2011

Welcome

A new 'welcome post', on this occasion to hendybadger whose nickname I recognise from posts on the Pulp City Forum. I am more than glad to have you aboard Mr. badger! I really appreciate your signing up to this fan's blog about his favourite game and minis range.

While on the subject of the Forum, just to say (and I guess I am biased as I post a lot there) that I find it a helpful and friendly place and that it has been very cool to see new converts to the game joining up and posting.

On other stuff I have been prepping some more zeds along with loads of absolutely-not Pulp City stuff. Unfortunately my limited renewed progress on the Hadrons has (temporarily) halted, but as I have two weeks leave starting Monday I hope to rectify that situation. And hopefully I will be receiving some new minis in the post in hat time.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the welcome. You have more than helpful (and patient) with my questions on the forums.
    Loving the blog. That muuch I have even linked it on my own

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...