Friday 22 July 2011

Welcome

Another surprising (to me) 'welcome'; this time going out to embitteredsoul. Despite lack of substantive new content from me, it is a pleasure to see yet another follower sign-up to the blog so a big thank you for doing so.

On the painting front I have finally finished Guerilla - it has seemed arduous at times to get this one done; I am waiting until I have finished Red Baron also before photographing these along with the already finished Stinger, Scorpio Fencer and Sovereign.

With finishing these minis (when Red Baron is finished, that is), it looks as though I only have 4 outstanding minis to complete the full range. of course the next wave will rectify that situation (Loup Garou II - muscular dread-locked werewolf; Moonchild/Moon Coyote - native American were-coyote; Arquero - archer Supreme; Riposte - Supreme tactician), and when the first 'official' Pulp Monster arrives that will be a big time investment as well. Further out I am aware of around a dozen or so Supremes in various stages of development which means plenty of minis for me to look forwards to.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to try and keep the big monster modular? Or are you going for a specific look?

    Having seen the images.. I almost want to buy two of them! One to keep as a stock Mysterious Man din and another for an undersea dweller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will be making 'permanent' assemblies when I get hold of my Monsters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...