This month however sees me yet to complete anything, and having had very little time for painting. Worse still, when I did do some minis-painting I dropped a mini (Riposte) meaning repairs were and still are required.
Therefore the Painting Challenge currently stands with the following minis left to paint or complete:
- Hadrons - base colours and some shading done and a little highlighting here and there; very much stalled.
- Riposte - base colours applied and some washes; mini dropped and repairs still needed.
- Arquero - base colours, some washes, some highlighting.
- Ra'Leigh, Aquarius Warlord - base colours applied.
- Pulp Monster - assembled (as seen), but next stage if gap filling etc.