Tuesday 28 February 2012

Welcome

Hot on the heels of the 100th Follower's 'welcome' comes the 101st. This time one goes out to Eric, host of several blogs (including Legion of Liberty Chronicles and Chronicles of Ganth). And of course I found Eric's blogs through the sideways links that permeate the blogosphere; our 'blogrolls' are the veritable aether of the blogoverse and it is thanks to Gothridge Manor that I found Eric's blogs - and I am happy that I did. I am guessing Eric has a soft spot for comics of yore - no bad thing in my opinion. Thanks to Eric for signing up.

1 comment:

  1. Np Problem!

    Recently picked up some Heroclix for our Mystery Men! game, gonna be modding 'em so finding your site will be a huge help!

    ERIC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...