Wednesday 8 February 2012

Welcome

Crikey, barely has the last 'welcome' been posted than time for another.

A big hearty shout-out goes to MiniMike, proprietor of the MiniStories blog here. Looking at his blog the thing that caught my eye most was seeing the label 'Finns'; being part Finnish myself ('tis true gentle readers!) then my attention is always grabbed when I spy anything like that.

If I ever have the force list and minis to do WWII (or Weird World War II) Finns at 'my preferred scale', then be sure I will check back in on work like MiniMike's for inspiration. Great stuff.

On the Pulp City front, if possible I may try and get some work done on the Hadrons and/or Monster in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thx for the welcome. There will be more Finns (inspired by the snow here) as soon as I finished some more Vikings so stay tuned :-) Some great painting here on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...