Friday 10 February 2012

Salute 2012

Purchased my tickets a couple of days ago and I know that Pulp Monsters will have a stand again this year.

Last year we saw stuff like the Perun and Sovereign minis in limited advanced sales supply. The year before Maciej had previews of minis such as Tritonious. Maciej will be more than happy to talk Pulp City, and the same goes for me of course. I expect there may be a surprise or two this year.

Salute Twenty Twelve at Excel London.
21st April 2012


Expect me to be running small demo games through part of the day.

Come and say 'hi' and it will be appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. The Rejects will now be going as normal lunatics with the masses as our demo game has been cancelled....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time at Salute. I'm looking to pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will remember my camera this year! I forgot last time...

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to it. First time for me and I want to see the PC suprises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspired by your post, Ive just purchased our tickets now aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had my ticket for a while so very interested in seeing pulp city :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...