Tuesday 28 February 2012

100th Welcome

This is a bit of a milestone for me.

The latest 'welcome' aboard' goes out to Hammer and Forge. As everm I alwasy check any new arrival's links and I suggest you do so to: Hammer and Forge's blog can be found here. If the words - full size replica chainsword appeal to you, then this is the blog for you! Consider me following it! Big thanks to Hammer and Forge for signing up to the Pulp Citizen - really appreciated.

A little over two years ago when I started this blog I did not imagine this humble little blog dedicated primarily to my favourite minis game would garner 100 Followers, or over 25,000 hits. So as ever thanks for checking in as I chart my hobbying with this game, this line of minis, and tangential stuff along the way.

And a big thanks to the 100 Followers who have signed up to the blog. Now I really need to do a competition or something to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. 100 is a great number milestone. I bet reaching 200 from 100, will be much faster than 0 to 100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so sure, it is still a very niche blog after all. :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...