Thursday 9 February 2012

Welcome

A welcome shout out to the 96th Follower of the Pulp Citizen blog - Simonster. Simonster describes himself as "a northern monkey who has too many battles on too many painting fronts"; sentiments I know very well!

Simonster has two WH40K and WHFB themed blogs (A Taste of Venom - Dark Eldar; and A Taste of Chaos - Warhammer Chaos). While I have drifted away from WH40K, and have yet to get around to ever starting any of my 'planned' Warhammer armies, I will be watching these blogs with interest. While my other blog (The Eclectic Tabletop Gamer) is my likely outlet for GW stuff, I hope Simoster finds things that will appeal to him here on the Pulp Citizen.

Thanks again to everyone who stops by.

Do I need to do something special if I hit the magic 100?

5 comments:

  1. Im member of both your blogs - keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers; something for other blog soon i hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you do need something very special at 100 followers.
    A competition or such maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a special prize, could well do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...