Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hooligrimm

Grimm invasions. First, a hole in the city center opens, cars fall in, people scream, then hordes of biped humanoids burst out and pursue their current agenda.

Sculpted by Christian Danckworth, this is the first of three (thus far) Grimm Under Empire minis.

The Grimm are under-dwellers that terrorize Pulp City from time to time. This model represents a Hulking Grimm; a powerful member of this strange species.

Grimm are numerous creatures, each different from the rest. Under the direction of John Gimmsham they have become a formidable force.

I really enjoyed painting this model; probably one of two I have enjoyed painting most this year. It was nice and straightforwards and I am pleased with the final results. It may not be award-winning standard, but I am happy with how it turned out, and look forwards to painting more Grimm as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...