Tuesday 5 January 2010

New Minis in the Post

I received a package this morning that I have been looking forwrds to with a strong degree of eagerness (as alluded to in a previous post). Inside were the two latest releases (Mysterious Man and his little critter-mutant helper Xenobi, and C.O.R.E. and Nuclear Jones of the Heavy Metal team).

Mysterious Man (sometimes called Hooded Man) and C.O.R.E. are both Level 3 Supremes meaning only games of Encounter Level 12 and above (therefore at least 7 minis-plus per team) can field them. The Level 3 Supremes really influence the way you may want to want to construct a team as each offers boosts to certain Supremes or allegiances (or even to those without any allegiance).

I am looking forwards to painting these, and Xenobi will probably be first as he should be quick to do and so should get me ahead with my painting schedule. He may even be assembled and finished before Hellsmith and Six Feet Under at the rate I am getting on with them, just to help me feel something is 'done'.

In the package was a currently limited availablity mini cast in resin - June Summers, plucky TV news reporter. I'll try to get her done soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like C.O.R.E. and Nuclear Jones, though I'm not particularly enthused by the other two. I'm interested in seeing the June Summers model; a google search proved fruitless and I'm interested in seeing how she looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and get June painted soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...