Thursday 28 January 2010

Welcome

The latest welcome goes towards Chris who has started following the blog - I hope I can reward your decision Chris with posts of interest. :)

A quick note to anyone following - any feedback through comments is really welcome: whether it is commentary, critique, advice or questions, or just general chat about the post in question. I won't moderate (read - censor) except for rudeness or swearing, my only rules I guess. But as I say, I have read all the comments so far and will continue to do so, and there will hopefully be stuff that I can take away from the comments, or that others can, so it is helpful for me.

Anyway, glad to have everyone aboard. The more the merrier - invite your friends if you like! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...